Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup
Asked by: aryan
4570, a, an, Canon, Configure, Copier, do, How, I, IR, network, to Questions
How do I Configure an IR 4570 Canon Copier to a Network
jemes on Jul 17, 2013
1. Install print drivers on the print server. The print drivers come on CDs with the iR4570 or can be downloaded from the Canon website.
2. Connect iR4570 to the network using a Category 5 network cable. For the iR4570 to receive print jobs, it must be connected to the network via a network cable.
3. Assign an IP address to the iR4570. Pressing the “Additional Features” button on the main panel of the iR4570 brings up a menu. Under the “Printer Settings” tab, enter the IP address that you want to assign.
4. Load drivers on the computers of users who have access to the iR4570. Drivers can either be loaded on each computer or pushed from the server.
5. Print test pages to check the connection. Testing from the server and from each connected computer ensures a successful installation.
0 Votes 0 Votes 0 Votes
Existing User New User? Register Now
© 2013 Emergus Answers All right reserved.