Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup
Asked by: sophie
Change, Computer, Dell, How, My, On., the, Time, to Questions
How to Change the Time on My Dell Computer
jemes on Jul 19, 2013
1. Click the Windows “Start” button, click the “Control Panel,” and then click “Clock, Language, and Region.” Click “Date and Time.”
2. Click the “Date and Time” tab and click the “Change date and time” option. If prompted, type your administrator password and click “OK.”
3. Locate the “Date and Time Settings” section and double-click the hour to change it. Click the up or down arrow keys to change the hour value. To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the up or down arrow keys to change the minutes value. To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the up or down arrow keys to change the seconds value.
4. Click “OK” to save the changes when you finish adjusting the time. Click the “Change time zone” button if you want to change the time zone. Select your current time zone in the “Time Zone Settings” dialog box, and then click “OK.”
5. Synchronize the Windows clock with the Internet time server, if you like. Performing this action matches your clock to the time server to ensure that your Windows clock is accurate. To synchronize the Windows clock with the Internet time server, click the “Date and Time” option in the “Clock, Language, and Region” section, click the “Internet Time” tab, and then click the “Change Settings” option. If prompted, type your administrator password and click “OK.” Click the “Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server,” select the server, and click “OK” to save the changes.
0 Votes 0 Votes 0 Votes
Existing User New User? Register Now
© 2013 Emergus Answers All right reserved.